Top 6 Builders In Metro Detroit
Here’s a list of the top six builders found in the great state of Michigan. Decades of building experience makes these building companies shine when it comes to constructing new homes all throughout the Metro Detroit area as well as other parts of the country.
1) Pulte Homes is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and is one of the largest home building companies in the country. Pulte Homes was founded by Bill Pulte over sixty years ago and boasts over a half-million homes built since its founding. They also have the highest customer satisfaction rankings in 11 states. With such considerations as being 30% more energy efficient than the average home and building based on the consumer’s changing needs and desires, it’s no wonder they’re still going strong after over six decades.
2) Allen Edwin Homes vary in size and location to best accommodate your desired place to call home. All throughout Michigan, you can find an Allen Edwin home with many move-in ready options on the market right now. Whether you’re looking based on school district or proximity to work, you’re sure to find the right Allen Edwin home to match your budget, family size and desired location.
Allen Edwin Homes is building mostly on the western portions of southeastern Michigan like in the communities of Howell and Hartland.
3) Lombardo has been building new homes in the metro Detroit area for over 50 years and are actively building in 30 communities. Ever since building their first home in Warren, Michigan, Lombardo has proudly built over 15,000 family homes across five counties in the Detroit area and they are increasingly becoming one of the biggest home builders in the state.
4) MJC has been constructing single-family homes in Michigan for over 40 years. Throughout Macomb, Oakland and Wayne County, MJC provide the consumer with array of options to best meet their desired locations whether it’s based on school district or proximity to work. MJC has a longstanding presence in the metro Detroit area for building ranch-style homes, condos or designer single-family homes.
5) Pinnacle Homes proudly boasts making quite a splash in the metro Detroit area in a short period of time. They’ve recently built 12 new communities in southeast Michigan along with over 6,000 homes built in the last 25 years. For Pinnacle, the upgrades and special features found in other homes are merely what they strive for from the outset. Pinnacle is all about value and a desire to provide consumers with the best location and best homes on the market.
6) Toll Brothers is known for building luxury homes in the metro Detroit area. For almost 50 years, Toll Brothers have been building elegant homes where luxury meets convenience amongst family-friendly communities. A Fortune 1000 company, Toll Brothers consistently makes high-quality homes in nineteen states.
Leave a Comment
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?