New Construction Homes In Clarkston, MI
Clarkston, Michigan, may feel like it’s a bit out of the way but it certainly is far from it. From its proximity to the I-75 Freeway which can get you downtown in a hurry to both the DTE Energy Music Theater and the Palace of Auburn Hills, you’ll always be close to action. When you live in Clarkston, you’ll have the charm of a small town with a main street district boasting boutique shops. In Auburn Hills, to the southeast, you’ll be able to get all of your shopping and entertainment needs taken care of with the Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall which features over 180 stores and restaurants as well as a twenty-five screen movie theater.
There are approximately 22,000 residents living in Clarkston with a 48% male to 52% female ratio. The median age is just under 40 years.
For students living in Clarkston, they’ll attend the Clarkston Community Schools which also encompasses Independence Township.
• 7 Elementary Schools (K-5)
• 1 Middle School (6-7)
• 1 Junior High School (8-9)
• 1 High School
There are some picturesque and charming homes that are being built in Clarkston that are definitely worth checking out. You’ll have both the beauty of nature and convenience of city-life to make raising a family or settling down ideal. Here are some of the neighborhoods being built up:
• Ingomar Farms – 43 homes are being constructed in this neighborhood which features nine different floor plans. You’ll be able to pick a home with 3 or 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to best accommodate your family.
• Miller Farms – Minutes away from great shopping options, you’ll love the style of these 3-4 bedroom homes.
• Oakhurst – This luxurious golf and country club community will offer amenities like golf course and pool access.
• Springdale at Oakhurst – These gorgeous homes feature large home plans for 4 bedroom homes inside a gated community
• Talnuck at Oakhurst – If you’re looking for a newly-constructed condo, check out these amenity-rich and luxurious 2-3 bedroom condominiums.
• The Ridge at Morgan Lake – 4 new home plan options and proximity to shops and entertainment makes the Ridge a great spot to call home.
When it comes to purchasing a newly-constructed home, there are many things to consider when deciding on making the offer. Energy-efficiency and move-in-ready are positives while landscaping that takes years to grow and lack of architectural uniqueness may be negatives. Take a look at the newly constructed homes to see if they are right for you.
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
Provided through IDX through Realcomp II Ltd. Courtesy of eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.