4119 Inverrary Crt, Commerce Twp
OUR NEW MODEL IS NOW AVAILABLE!! EXCEPTIONAL VALUE AND QUALITY in this 100% CUSTOM BUILT HOME! Open Floor Plan; Huge Master Bedroom Suite with Spacious Ceramic Master Bathroom; His and Hers walk-in closet; Gourmet Kitchen and Large Eat-At Island with Granite Counters and Ceramic Backsplash; Butler's Pantry; Formal Dining Room; Fireplace in Living Room; Extensive Crown and Chair Molding throughout; Large Bedrooms all with Direct Bathroom access. Dramatic 2-Story Foyer and Breakfast Nook; Den/Office area walks onto Covered Patio area; Hardwood Flooring; Oversized 3 Car Attached Finished Garage with custom shelving; Located within highly desirable Wildwood Commons, a 10-lot community located in Commerce Township, featuring Impressive Custom Estate Homes on Large Sites and Beautiful landscapes. 5 Minutes from all that Downtown Milford has to offer!
- MLS® #218047662
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft3,487
- Year Built2018
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity, Side Entrance
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Stone
- ConstructionConst. Start Upon Sale, New Construction, Site Condo, Model for Sale
- Listing OfficeKw Showcase Realty
- Address4119 Inverrary Crt
- Area02171-Commerce Twp
- SubdivisionWILDWOOD COMMONS OCCPN 2070
- CityCommerce Twp
- Zip Code48382
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fans 2+, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- DistrictHuron Valley
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.