2292 White Hawk Trl, Marion Twp
Wonderful neighborhood of all custom homes. Great open floor plan on this completed ranch with hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and spectacular views of mature trees and pond. Master suite has large soaking tub and oversized shower tiled to the ceiling. Full length walkout adds so much additional room to spread out and/or finish to your personal taste. Three car garage with heated storage room and service door to the large yard. This home is a winner and perfectly situated just a couple minutes from the freeway for peace and quiet, yet close enough to downtown Brighton and Howell to enjoy all the amenities of both great areas. A few homes away from the ten acre park. Brighton recreation area/ Bishop lake within a few miles.
- MLS® #219006281
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft2,100
- Year Built2018
- Architechture Level1 Story
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Electricity
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeRe/max Platinum
- Address2292 White Hawk Trl
- Area01101-Marion Twp
- SubdivisionSUNDANCE MEADOWS SUB NO 3
- CityMarion Twp
- Zip Code48843
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Door(s), ENERGY STAR® Qualified Exhaust Fan(s), ENERGY STAR® Qualified Light Fixture(s), ENERGY STAR® Qualified Window(s), High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Water Softener (owned)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher
- HeatingForced Air, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace Equipment
- CoolingCentral Air
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.