3917 Piccadilly Dr, Rochester Hills
This is a wonderful family home built by Bella Homes, one of the finest builders in Oakland County. This model features an open floor plan built with the highest quality for today's active family. Large kitchen with granite island, family management/computer center. All custom cabinets, high end sinks and faucets and granite throughout the home. Spacious great room with fireplace and large windows. First floor office/den with French doors, nice sized dining room for family entertaining and those special dinners. Upper level offers 4 family size bedrooms, 3 full baths plus large bonus room and laundry room. Additional features: 2 first floor powder rooms, mud room, 2 furnaces zoned heating and air conditioning, 3 car garage with door openers. Good sized lot. Covered terrace 12x16. Picture may not be exact elevation. Call LB to register your clients and set up appointments. Commission paid on base price.
- MLS® #219022938
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft4,834
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hwwb
- Address3917 Piccadilly Dr
- Area02151-Rochester Hills
- SubdivisionBUTLER RIDGE NO 2
- CityRochester Hills
- Zip Code48309
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Carbon Monoxide Alarm(s), High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Security Alarm (owned)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Natural, Great Room
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.