24844 Mallard Trail Ln, Novi
Stunning custom built home with elegant upgrades throughout. Fully equipped indoor and outdoor kitchen, designed for entertaining! Custom architectural details galore. Well thought floor plan for the homeowner who appreciates world class design and function. Closet (15 x 32) complete with custom built California closet furnishings, media area, wet bar and custom island. This is not just a closet – it is an experience! 2nd floor laundry. 4 car garage complete with hobby/work area attached to main garage. 2,151 SF basement has rough work for electrical, heat and plumbing ready with blueprints for finish.
- MLS® #219040147
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft4,609
- Year Built2014
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Electricity, Side Entrance, Workshop
- WaterfrontLake/River Priv, Boat Facilities, Swim Association
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Club House, Outside Lighting, Pool - Common, Sprinkler(s)
- ConstructionSite Condo
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams First Grand Blanc
- Address24844 Mallard Trail Ln
- SubdivisionTHE RESERVE OF ISLAND LAKE CONDO OCCPN 2048
- Zip Code48374
- Interior FeaturesHigh Spd Internet Avail, Jetted Tub, Pets Allowed, Programmable Thermostat, Security Alarm (owned), Sound System, Sump Pump, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Trash Compactor, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.