583 Southfield Rd, Birmingham
Walking distance; only one block to downtown Birmingham! New construction featuring luxurious main floor Master Suite with two baths, dressing rooms a private sitting room and laundry. Premium wood cabinetry through-out. Kitchen with Sub-Zero/Wolf appliance package & sunny morning room with fireplace. Open concept plan features a large vaulted ceiling Great Room, informal Dining Room and Library. Rear covered porch as well as a unique, enclosed heated/cooled front porch. Second floor has three additional bedrooms each w/ private full bath, a gathering lounge & laundry. Daylight lower level - optional plan for 1600 square feet of additional living space. Attached side entry 3 car garage. Rare half acre plus site can even accommodate your own private resort style pool. Exterior includes irrigation system & sod. Still time to make all your personal selections prior to construction.
- MLS® #219046770
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft5,650
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- ConstructionNew Construction, Permit Ready
- Listing OfficeMax Broock, Realtors®-birmingham
- Address583 Southfield Rd
- SubdivisionASSR'S PLAT NO 1 - BIRMINGHAM
- Zip Code48009
- Interior FeaturesAir Cleaner, Cable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesNatural, Great Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.