2878 Hardwick Rd Unit 102, Ann Arbor
DECEMBER 2019 Delivery! New Construction "Fulton Devonshire" condominium in NORTH OAKS, northeast Ann Arbor's premier resort community of luxurious townhomes. Close to U of M north campus area and local markets, shopping, & restaurants. Select your own finishes including hardwood, granite, carpeting, cabinets and fixtures at the Toll Brothers Design Studio. Hardwood is included in the kitchen, family room, & living room. Granite is included in the kitchen and full bathrooms. Includes stainless steel kitchen appliance package. Washer and Dryer are also included. Enjoy the North Oaks clubhouse, 2 pools, fitness center, and yoga studio!. Includes builders warranty. The Ann Arbor bus line-The Ride- has 4 stops within walking distance of this home.
- MLS® #219063746
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft1,913
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesClub House, Pool - Common, Private Entry, Cabana, Grounds Maintenance, Pool - Inground
- ConstructionQuick Delivery Home
- Listing OfficeToll Realty Michigan Inc
- Address2878 Hardwick Rd Unit 102
- Area04092-Ann Arbor
- SubdivisionNORTH OAKS CONDO
- CityAnn Arbor
- Zip Code48105
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Programmable Thermostat, Security Alarm (owned)
- AppliancesDryer, ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator, Microwave, Stove, Washing Machine, ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictAnn Arbor
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.