29811 Bradbury, Flat Rock
4BR, 2.5 bath, 2474 sqft colonial. Awesome elevation and floor plan. Extra deep and wide 3 Car garage. 2 Story foyer with loft overlooking. Huge main floor study, dbl glass French doors. Maple cabinets and vanities with full ext drawers and soft close doors. Pantry cabinet. Granite tops. Fantastic kitchen. Island. Second floor laundry. Hardwood floors. Bay in Nook. Gas FP with full mantle in family room. Master suite has pan ceiling, two WIC, luxury private bath, double sinks, large soak tub and separate shower with seat. Main bath has separate vanity and bathing areas. Plush carpet and 6lb pad. High efficiency furnace, power vent water heater. Central air. Humidifier. Nelson Energy Seal. Basement waterproofing. Egress window. Glass block windows. Jeld Wen vinyl windows, screens, low E glass. Estate size lot. 12 Month Builders warranty.
- MLS® #219067698
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,474
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Electricity
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- ConstructionNew Construction, Site Condo
- Listing OfficeBuy Me Realty Inc
- Address29811 Bradbury
- Area05174-Flat Rock
- SubdivisionWAYNE COUNTY CONDO SUB PLAN NO 897
- CityFlat Rock
- Zip Code48134
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Pets Allowed, Sump Pump
- HeatingForced Air, High Efficiency Sealed Combustion
- CoolingCeiling Fans 2+, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- DistrictFlat Rock
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.