540 Argyle St, Birmingham
Incredible new construction designed by award winning Jeffrey King Interiors and built by one of Birmingham’s most competent and professional builders, Lynch Custom Homes! One block from Seaholm High School, and just a few blocks from Oakland Hill’s Country Club and the Birmingham Country Club. Custom cabinetry designed by John Morgan himself, built by Perspectives; the finest in custom cabinetry. Exquisite master bath suite with vaulted ceilings, perfect symmetry, and lavish dressing room. 5 bedrooms (all on-suite), two powder rooms, a huge mudroom and a massive two story great room beaming with natural light positioned on a massive lot capable of housing a pool make this home extremely unique. This custom home has impeccable design, flow and functionality & is intentionally crafted for an elegant Birmingham lifestyle in the most exclusive community in MI. New construction with an over-sized 3 attached three car garage.
- MLS® #219078393
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft5,610
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Electricity
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler(s)
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeKw Domain
- Address540 Argyle St
- SubdivisionMEYERING LAND CO'S BIRMINGHAM HIGHLANDS
- Zip Code48009
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Programmable Thermostat, Sound System, Sump Pump
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fans 2+, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Great Room
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.