597 Randolph St, Northville
*COMING SOON LUXURY NEW CONSTRUCTION* This Custom Home boasts Large Front Porch, Quartz Countertops Throughout, 9 foot ceilings on First Floor, Spacious Gourmet kitchen W/ Double Oven, Hood, Large Island, Pot Filler, Marble Backsplash, & Breakfast Nook, Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Thru First Floor, Premium Trim Package, 5 Panel Shaker Style Solid Core 8ft Doors Throughout First Floor, Crown & Molding Detail Throughout, Mud Room w/ Ship Lap & Upgraded Features, Custom Built-In's Fireplace Surround w/ remote & blower, Conveniently Located Laundry room on Second Floor, Guest Suite w/ Full private bath, Over Size Jack and Jill Bath with Tub, Master Suite includes Tray Ceiling, (2) Walk In Closets, Marble in the Bath, Timeless Stone and Hardy Board Siding, Upgraded Anderson Windows. Fully Finished Basement! Professional Landscaping is Included. Too many upgrades to mention.
- MLS® #219091716
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft4,579
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages4
- ExteriorStone, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- Listing OfficeNexthome All Pro Realty
- Address597 Randolph St
- Area05010-Northville (Wayne County)
- SubdivisionASSR'S NORTHVILLE PLAT NO 5
- Zip Code48167
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Programmable Thermostat, Security Alarm (owned), Sound System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Built-In Gas Oven, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Great Room
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.