394 Saddlebrook Dr, Linden
Immediate Occupancy NEW construction. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath home in Saddlebrook Farms, a charming, community-oriented neighborhood, located in the Linden School District with close proximity to both the expressway and historic downtown Linden. Local attractions include Linden Park and Seven Lakes State Park. RESNET ENERGY SMART NEW CONSTRUCTION, 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY. Over 2000 SF of finished living space(bi-level) welcomes you home with the main level featuring a large great room, kitchen and dining, all with Vaulted ceilings. Kitchen features castled cabinets, pantry cupboard and stainless steel; dishwasher, range and microhood. Freshen up in the powder room. Master suite rounds out main level and features a private bath and large WIC. Finished daylight lower level has 2 bedrooms, a large living room, and full bath. Call to learn more details. Home is 22 years newer than most in the same price range.
- MLS® #219102469
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,040
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeColonial, Raised Ranch
- Architechture LevelBi-Level
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeAllen Edwin Realty
- Address394 Saddlebrook Dr
- SubdivisionSADDLEBROOK FARMS
- Zip Code48451
- Interior FeaturesProgrammable Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher, Disposal, Free-Standing Electric Range
- HeatingENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace Equipment, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air, ENERGY STAR® Qualified A/C Equipment
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.