3940 Bluebird Ln, Metamora Twp
Metamora Custom Construction a short distance to Historic downtown. A Modern, Spacious 3-bedroom, 2 bath, energy efficient, 2x6 constructed Ranch home that sits on over an acre with mature fruit trees. You also have a Cedar front porch for those summer nights and a Timeless Metal roof. Open floor plan with high ceilings, meticulous details and upgrades. Gorgeous kitchen with Granite countertops and Stainless-Steel appliances. Hardwood floors, tile bathrooms, large 1st floor laundry, mudroom, custom trim features, lots of Anderson windows to provide generous natural light and a finished basement with 10’ ceilings and egress windows. This custom home is waiting for you!
- MLS® #219105037
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft2,750
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level1 Story
- # of Garages2
- Garages2+ Assigned Space(s), Attached
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeRe/max Plus
- Address3940 Bluebird Ln
- Area09171-Metamora Twp
- CityMetamora Twp
- Zip Code48455
- Interior FeaturesAir Cleaner, Cable Available, Carbon Monoxide Alarm(s), Egress Window(s), ENERGY STAR® Qualified Light Fixture(s), High Spd Internet Avail, Programmable Thermostat, Utility Smart Meter
- AppliancesDishwasher, Free-Standing Gas Range, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Microwave, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace Equipment, Forced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air, ENERGY STAR® Qualified A/C Equipment
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.