42 Sand Bar Ln, Detroit
New construction in a beautiful gated community 7 miles from downtown with a private 132' boat dock and amazing views of Belle Isle and downtown Detroit. Open concept living with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 2 laundry rooms, one on each floor. Huge living areas and bedrooms with plenty of closet space. 11 X 22 bonus room and 15 X 13 attic area above the attached four car garage. Dual state of the art furnaces and air conditioning units. This home can also used for events such as wedding showers, bridal showers and much more.
- MLS® #2200005738
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft5,503
- Year Built2019
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Electricity, Heated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Frontage, All Sports Lake, Boat Facilities, Dock Facilities
- Exterior FeaturesChimney Cap(s), Gate House, Grounds Maintenance, Outside Lighting
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeFront Page Properties
- Address42 Sand Bar Ln
- Area05066-Det: Mcclellan East/Mack To Shor
- SubdivisionWAYNE COUNTY CONDO PLAN NO 920 (MORGAN WATERFRONT HOMES)
- Zip Code48214
- Interior FeaturesAir Cleaner, Cable Available, Carbon Monoxide Alarm(s), ENERGY STAR® Qualified Window(s), High Spd Internet Avail, Jetted Tub, Programmable Thermostat, Security Alarm (owned)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Built-In Gas Range
- HeatingENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace Equipment, Forced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.