348 Drace St, Rochester
Build your dream home in one of Michigan's greatest communities and school district, with Rochester's most respected builder, Bloomingdale Construction, INC. This lot is Located Directly next to Rochester Park and and steps to the scenic Paint Creek Trail at the end of the street. With an extra deep lot, there will be plenty of room for a large garage and room leftover for a back yard. Work with us and our architects to design your own home or build this already designed Craftsman home that features a perfectly laid out living space and enjoy your summer evenings on your large covered front porch. We can handle all of your new home transaction, which includes: Financing, Archectural design, building construction and picking out finishes. Call today and work with our team of professionals. Note there is currently a home on this lot that will be demolished.
- MLS® #2200022736
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,638
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeColonial, Craftsman
- Architechture Level2 Story
- # of Garages2
- Garages2+ Assigned Space(s), Detached, Door Opener, Electricity
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- ConstructionConst. Start Upon Sale, New Construction, Quick Delivery Home
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One-troy
- Address348 Drace St
- SubdivisionALBERTSON ADD
- Zip Code48307
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Programmable Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Free-Standing Gas Range, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Great Room
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via eXp Realty and REALCOMP, ©2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.